Infocus International Launches Live Online Masterclass on Project Finance and Project Financial Modeling
Singapore, March 16, 2022 – (ACN Newswire) — Infocus International Group, a global business intelligence, business intelligence and professional services provider, has launched the Project Finance & Project Financial Modeling online masterclass and it will begin live on June 23. 2022.
Today’s project finance (PF) transactions require a higher level of expertise not only in programming more sophisticated and flexible financial models, but also in integrating the latest risk mitigation instruments and credit enhancement. As higher standards of environmental, social and governance (ESG) impact management are demanded of all major investment projects around the world, more options and models for ESG mitigation, insurance , guarantee products and financing instruments are now available.
The objective of this course is to provide participants with a better understanding of the practical and documentation requirements of all parties interested in today’s PF transaction. This program provides participants with proven FP analytical strategies and transaction structuring techniques that will enable participants to quantitatively assess risks, resolve constraints, and achieve project financial close. This program is also designed to improve checklists and benchmarks through which participants can reduce losses and which will be viewed favorably by management and the regulatory community.
A rigorous new interactive methodology will be presented, requiring participants to demonstrate their understanding of the practical techniques and learning outcomes of each module. Every 10-15 minutes throughout each session, participants will be required to answer one or more of the targeted exam questions to choose from a range of PF transaction management decisions. Participants should be prepared to actively participate, not simply “watch and listen” to video presentations.
Case studies of FP transactions will present the actual details of FP briefing memos, feasibility studies, impact assessments and FP agreements to provide a first-hand understanding of the challenges of FP transactions. Discussions will place participants in the hands-on roles of key management decision makers who must not only analyze and understand FP investment proposals, but who must make concrete decisions about transactions.
By actively engaging in the methodology of this program, participants will be able to make practical decisions about FP strategies, projects, and transactions for your organizations after the workshop ends.
A former ContourGlobal participant shared, “The Infocus workshop on Project Finance and Project Financial Modeling provided me with in-depth insights into the subject and framework, to help me build strong skills in this area. .”
“The trainer is very experienced. It’s good to ask him questions because he will provide you with a concrete example of a case discussed,” said a former KPMG participant.
Book your place now and learn best practices in project finance and financial modeling through practical case studies!
Benefits of participating:
– Understand the key practical and transaction management requirements of today’s project finance (PF) market
– Oversee and direct PF transactions, including management of specialist transaction advisors
Manage PF documentation requirements and manage detailed lender due diligence requirements to achieve commercial and financial close
– Design commercial finance instruments, finance products, credit enhancements and “blended finance” strategies to ensure bankability of FP
– The latest standards for analyzing and mitigating the environmental, social and governance (ESG) impacts of FP transactions
– Best practices for solving practical FP problems in specific infrastructure and industrial sectors, including – renewable energy; power transmission and energy pipelines; logistics and transportation facilities; airports, ports and roads; desalination plants; water and wastewater treatment facilities; accommodation, hospitals and educational institutions; commercial real estate, agro-industrial facilities; mining and natural resources, etc.
– Practical standards for designing and programming financial models for FP transactions, data assumptions, financial statements, international accounting standards and bankability measures
– Review and critique PF financial models prepared by specialist PF financial advisors
– Stress-testing PF models: sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis and what-if analysis techniques
– Use financial FP models to guide risk allocations, credit enhancement instruments, bankability metrics and achieve financial close of transactions
You want to know more ?
Just send an e-mail [email protected] or call +65 6325 0210 to get your FREE COPY of the event brochure. For more information, please visit www.infocusinternational.com/projectfinance-online.
About Infocus International Group
Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities.
Infocus International recognizes customer needs and responds to them with innovative, results-driven programs. All products are based on high-value content in various fields, and the highest level of quality is ensured by intensive and thorough market research using local and international information.
Tel: +65 6325 0210
E-mail: [email protected]