Playground Ventures: A Diverse Portfolio of Highly Promising Game and Digital Media Companies
Playground Ventures (CSE: PLAY) launched its campaign on Investing News Network
Playground Ventures (CSE: PLAY) identifies, acquires, finances and supports private companies in the mobile games and digital media sectors. The company seeks to create shareholder value by providing early access to a portfolio of private companies with very promising products and projects.
Playground Ventures has a strong equity position with C $ 1.73 million raised in three months, for a total of C $ 2.53 million raised over the past year. The funds were used to complete the strategic portfolio acquisitions and joint ventures mentioned above.
Company Highlights from Playground Ventures
- Playground Ventures is an active management company focused on identifying, acquiring, financing and supporting private companies in the mobile gaming and digital media industries.
- Playground Ventures creates shareholder value by providing early access to a portfolio of private companies in the digital media and mobile games sectors with very promising products and projects. The company expects to generate cash flow in the first half of 2022.
- The company acquired a 40% stake in MotionPix Game Studio as part of a joint venture. MotionPix Game Studio will launch a large-scale mobile game asset that has already been fully developed and is slated for release in Q2 2022 in conjunction with the release of a highly anticipated blockbuster film.
- Playground Ventures Seed has invested C $ 350,000 in TinyRex Games Inc. for the rights to certain shares in the capital of the company. This partnership will bring three exciting inactive genre games to market with a first release in 2022.
- The company also recently acquired Countervail Games Ltd., which owns the exclusive rights to an exclusive mobile gaming project with another prominent game developer. The mobile game project that uses patent-pending intellectual property kicked off in July 2021 and is licensed with Braille Skateboarding, the world’s largest online skateboarding community.
- Playground Ventures has entered into an investment agreement to acquire up to 60% stake in GG Hub SRL, an Italian company that is building a vertically integrated European-based broadcast and streaming channel. Currently, Playground Ventures owns 20% of GG Hub.
- The company is led by a highly experienced management and advisory team with decades of experience in the gaming and investment markets sectors.
- Tight capital structure with 55,402,237 shares outstanding, 60-70% of shares currently held by company insiders.