‘Pokemon GO’ Battle League arrives with an outlandish encounter, here is the schedule
Pokemon GO Battle League Season 6 has been running for some time, coming in late November as part of the wider launch of Pokemon GO Beyond. And while the second half of the season isn’t always a big deal, it does come with a small bonus that the collection-oriented gamer will want to know. Unova Pokemon Frillish is making its way into the game and you will have to fight a little to get it.
In the second half of the Go Battle League season, Frillish will be introduced as a guaranteed reward for reaching rank 20, as well as one of the potential encounters for all ranks. Unova is slowly filling in its final creatures, so if you like filling in empty spaces and slowly heading towards the possible platinum medal, you should definitely meet this creature. Frillish evolves into Jellicent, a dignified species of jellyfish.
Here is some more information about the timetable Pokemon GO blog.
- The Big League runs from Monday, January 11, 2021, 1:00 p.m. to Monday, January 25, 2021, 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8).
- The Ultra League and its Premier Cup run from Monday, January 25, 2021, 1:00 p.m. to Monday, February 8, 2021, 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8).
- The Master League, its Premier Cup, the Master League Classic and a yet-to-be-announced special cup will take place from Monday, February 8, 2021, 1:00 p.m. to Monday, February 15, 2021, 1:00 p.m. PST. instead of (GMT -8). We’ll share the details of how this cup works in a later update.
- All three leagues and the Ultra League Premier Cup run from Monday, February 15, 2021, 1:00 p.m. to Monday, February 22, 2021, 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8).
- The Kanto Cup will take place from Monday, February 22, 2021, 1:00 p.m. to Monday, March 1, 2021, 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8). The CP limit for this cup is 1,500 and only Pokémon with a Pokédex number between 001 and 151 are allowed. During this time, your rating will not be affected.
Being a rogue, I tend to do most of the work in the Great League, where my Altaria continues to dominate lower-level players, even though my Ultra League team got a surprising boost from an equipped Obstagoon, much stronger than I expected would have. Anyway, I’ll be directed back over so I can get my Frillish.